Save the date! Saturday 7 September 2019, 9.30am – 4.00pm
National Wool Museum, 26 Moorabool St, Geelong VIC 3220
Presenters will talk about the nature of their collections, how they have been formed as well as collection objectives, acquisition policies, and their approach to donations. This will be followed by a panel discussion with a focus on visions, future directions and opportunities for art quilts.
- Annette Gero, private quilt collector
- Katie Somerville, National Gallery of Victoria;
- Edwina Janz, Australian Museum of Democracy;
- Ruth Nunn, Australian Quilt and Textile Collection; and
- Padraic Fisher, National Wool Museum.
Booking form will be available in mid-2019.