Call for Entries
All Ozquilt Network members are invited to enter OZQN’s next travelling exhibition Australia Wide Eight. Not a member? Join today!
Australia Wide Eight is a juried exhibition showcasing the work of Ozquilt Network Members. Australia Wide Eight will open at Warwick Art Gallery, Warwick Queensland on 15 July 2022 in conjunction with the Knitting Festival. The exhibition will tour to galleries around Australia until September 2024.
Each artwork must be 40cm x 40cm and sufficiently robust to travel for two years. The artworks will be selected by an independent panel of jurors. There is no theme for the exhibition. We encourage you to submit work that represents your contemporary art quilt practice. You may enter up to two works but only one work per artist will be selected for exhibition.
Entries open on 15 November 2021 and close on 8 April 2022. Online entry only.
For full details, see the Online Entry Form and download the AW8 Conditions of Entry (PDF).
- 15 November 2021: call for entries opens
- 8 April 2022: entries close at 6pm (Perth time)
- 5 May 2022: final date for notification of selected entries
- 27 May 2022: final date for delivery to the OZQN designated representative
- 14 July 2022: official opening Warwick Art Gallery, Warwick, Queensland
- 15 July – 27 August 2022: exhibition premiere at Warwick Art Gallery, Warwick, Queensland
- 31 August 2024: latest date for return of textile works to artists
Please direct exhibition inquiries to: AW8@ozquiltnetwork.org.au