I have always had an interest in the creative arts, including drawing, painting, ceramics, fabric crafts & arts. As a textile artist, my works are indicative of my love of experimentation and reflect a love of my environment. A member of TAG (Textile Art Group) and a member of RATG (Reddy Arts Textile Group), I exhibit bi-annually in Brisbane.
- First Prize Queensland Quilt Show 2016 Pictorial
- First Prize Queensland Quilt Show 2015 Textile Art Pictorial
- First Prize Queensland Quilt Show 2015 Textile Art
- First Prize Queensland Quilt Show 2013 Textile Art
- Redcliffe Show 2012 First Prize & Second prize & Most Outstanding Textile Art
- Redcliffe Show 2011 First Prize & Most Outstanding Textile Art & First prize Art Quilt
- Selected for Living Colour! textile art touring exhibition 2015
- Published in Down Under Textiles 2016, 2015, 2014
- Published in Down Under Quilts 2013
- Diploma of Interior Design
Spotted Box Fish
Retail Price: $350
Dimensions: 40x40cm (H x W)
Statement: Abstract impression of the playful spotted boxfish whose intricate spots and blue wriggled colouring contrast sharply with the black and white and yellow. Highlights of orange spots make the boxfish a very colourful study.
Exhibitions: Australia Wide Six