All members are invited to enter OZQN’s next travelling exhibition Australia Wide Seven.
Australia Wide Seven will open at the Belconnen Arts Centre, ACT on 30 October 2020 in conjunction with the Canberra Design Festival. The exhibition will be available for touring until September 2022 including at the National Quilt Museum, Paducah, Kentucky, USA from March-July 2022 .
Each artwork will be in a 40cm x 40cm format and the artworks will be selected by a panel of jurors. There is no theme for the exhibition. We encourage you to submit works which represent your contemporary art quilt practice.
Entries open on 1 February 2020 and close on Friday 5 June 2020. Online entry only.
Download the AW7 Conditions of Entry (PDF).
- 1 February 2020: call for entries
- 5 June 2020: entries close
- 24 July 2020: final date for notification of selected entries
- 24 August 2020: final date for delivery to the OZQN designated representative
- 30 October 2020: official opening at the Belconnen Arts Centre, Belconnen, ACT at 6pm
- 31 October – 30 November 2020: exhibition premiere at Belconnen Arts Centre, Belconnen, ACT
- 1 December 2020 – September 2022: exhibition tour continues including at the National Quilt Museum, Paducah, Kentucky, USA from March-July 2022
- 30 September 2020: latest date for return of textile works to artists