National Wool Museum, Geelong, Victoria: 19-25 October 2015
Register now for Art Quilts: Evolution and Revolution, the OZQN 2015 Conference Gala celebrating the upcoming 25th Anniversary of the first issue of the Ozquilt Network Newsletter, first produced in 1991 and published by OZQN since 1998. All welcome!
Highlights of the program include:
- One-day conference forum Art Quilts: Evolution and Revolution including presentations by Padriac Fisher , Director, National Wool Museum; Jan Mullen, fabric & pattern designer, writer, and maker of art quilts; and John Lamb, professional photographer;
- REview / REdesign/ REpurpose Workshop with Jan Mullen;
- Exhibition opening of Art Quilt Australia 2015 and Australia Wide Four;
- Conference Gala Dinner & Silent Auctio;
- Artist Studio Tour – visit Helen Millar, Jennifer Hyland and Susan Mathews in their home studios; and
- Quilt Study at the National Wool Museum.
Young Makers Scholarship opportunity
To celebrate the approaching 25 Anniversary of Ozquilt Network Newsletter, up to five scholarships will be awarded to young makers. This entitles them to attend the one-day forum of Art Quilts: Evolution and Revolution on Saturday 24 October free of charge. Applications close 14 September. Read more ->