Registrations are now open for Addressing Art Quilts. Our conference program will run from 7-10 September 2017 in beautiful Launceston, Tasmania. All lovers of art and textiles are welcome to attend. Bring a friend! they do not have to be an existing OZQN member to participate.
Addressing Art Quilts includes:
- artists’ presentations by internationally recognised artists Clare Plug, Napier NZ; and Ruth de Vos, Perth, WA;
- an exclusive Ruth de Vos design development workshop – I Have a Thing with Plants: A Botanical Basis for Art Quilts at the Queen Victoria Museum (Inveresk);
- the official launch of the extensively updated National Quilt Register by the National Wool Museum of Geelong;
- mini presentations about your solo exhibition, your art quilt book, and designing your art studio;
- the official opening of the Art Quilt Australia 2017 including announcement of the OZQN Award of Excellence $3000 and Expressions Wool Quilt Prize $3000;
- a gala dinner; and
- Art Quilt Australia 2017 artists’ floor talk at the Queen Victoria Art Gallery (Royal Park) for delegates only.
Full details of the 3-day program are shown on the Ozquilt Network website Alternatively, download: Addressing Art Quilts Information Pack (PDF Format).
Before, during and after the organised events, there are many self-guided enrichment activities available. It is an exciting time in the area as the Enrichment Activities Information (PDF)
Register by 31 August
Book your place:
- Register online via the Addressing Art Quilts Registration Form
- Download and complete the registration form in PDF format and return by email to email@example.com.
au or mail to Addressing Art Quilts, Ozquilt Network, P O BOX 753, WANGARATTA, VIC 3677
Leave a Reply