We are excited to report that Australia Wide Five will feature as a special exhibit at the American Quilter’s Society QuiltWeek events in Grand Rapids, Paducah and Des Moines in the United States in the second half of 2017.
The current AW5 tour program is set out below. Other venues are under discussion:
- The Q Exhibition Space, Queanbeyan: 23 March- 15 April 2017
- Bainz Gallery, Wangaratta, Victoria: 1 – 30 June 2017
AQS QuiltWeek, Grand Rapids, Michigan 16–19 August 2017
AQS QuiltWeek, Fall Paducah, Kentucky 13–16 September 2017
AQS QuiltWeek, Des Moines, Iowa, 4–7 October 2017
- National Wool Museum, Geelong, Victoria: November 2017 – dates to be confirmed
- Godinymayin Yijard Rivers Arts and Culture Centre, Katherine, Northern Territory: 31 January – 3 March 2018
- Millicent Art Gallery, Millicent, South Australia: 16 March – 18 April 2018
- Barossa Regional Gallery, South Australia: 5 May-30 June 2018
We look forward to showcasing the work of OZQN members across Australia and on the international stage in 2017 and invite you to prepare for entering Art Quilt Australia 2017 – more details coming soon!