AUSTRALIA WIDE FOUR
- 3 - 29 January 2015: Bainz Gallery, Wangaratta Victoria
- 9 February - 2 March 2015: Q Exhibition Space, Queanbeyan NSW
- 23 March- 30 April 2015: Millicent Gallery Millicent SA
- 20 May - 24 June 2015: Naracoorte Art Gallery SA
- 3 July - 15 August 2015: Bunbury Regional Art Gallery, Bunbury WA
- 29 August– 27 September 2015: Wanneroo Gallery Wanneroo WA
- 17 October- 17 December 2015: Geelong National Wool Museum in conjunction with Art Quilt Australia 2015
- 20 January- 28 February 2016: Katherine Godinymayin Yijard Rivers Arts and Culture Centre.
- 24 March – 10 April 2016: Ballantine Gallery, Ballarat as part of FibreArts week long workshops
- 1 July– 29 July 2016: Gilgandra Cooee Heritage Centre, Gilgandra NSW
View the Australia Wide Four online gallery.
Advance Australia Un Fair by Julie Haddrick.
Detour via the Silk Road: Judy Hooworth
20 November – 12 December 2014
Opening November 20th 6-8pm 90 Hunter St Newcastle East
My new work is influenced by travels in China and Central Asia in 2012 and 2013.Inspired by embroidery and tile patterns from the region, I have connected with artisans from the past, recreating and reinterpreting their designs with silk screened mono prints and intensive stitching in my quilts and textile pieces.
One Step Further 2014
13th November – 20th December 2014 Whitehorse Art Space, Box Hill Town Hall, Box Hill
Congratulations to Ozquilt Network members participating in the One Step Further exhibition including the following prize winners:
- Large Art Quilt Winner Lucy Carroll Yellow Box
- Large Art Quilt Runner Up Sandra Champion Button Grass Plains: Winter
- Judges' Choice: Gloria Loughman Linden Lancaster Billy Buttons
- Packers' Choice Neroli Henderson Coco (The Quilt)
Dreaming in Colour
Grenfell Art Gallery 25 November-20 December 2014
LIVING COLOUR! a travelling textile art exhibition
Living Colour is a travelling exhibition of 32 vibrant contemporary textile works, in 100cm x 40cm (LxW) banner format, exploring the title theme curated by Brenda Gael Smith and including works by the following Ozquilt Network members: Jenny Bacon, Sandra Champion, Sue Dennis, Robyn Eves, Dianne Firth, Suzanne Gummow, Kay D Haerland, Julie Harding, Linden Lancaster, Susan Mathews, Carolyn Sullivan and Phyllis Sullivan.
- Grenfell Art Gallery, Grenfell, NSW: 22 November-20 December 2014
- Quilt Symposium Manawatu, Palmerston North, New Zealand: 15-21 January 2015
- Northart Gallery, Auckland, New Zealand: Wednesday 28 January (opening 6pm) – 11 February 2015
- Gosford Regional Gallery, Gosford: 18 April-27 May 2015