AUSTRALIA WIDE FOUR
- 9 - 28 February 2015: Q Exhibition Space, Queanbeyan NSW
- 23 March- 30 April 2015: Millicent Gallery Millicent SA
- 20 May - 24 June 2015: Naracoorte Art Gallery SA
- 3 July - 15 August 2015: Bunbury Regional Art Gallery, Bunbury WA
- 29 August– 27 September 2015: Wanneroo Gallery Wanneroo WA
- 17 October- 17 December 2015: Geelong National Wool Museum in conjunction with Art Quilt Australia 2015
- 20 January- 28 February 2016: Katherine Godinymayin Yijard Rivers Arts and Culture Centre.
- 24 March – 10 April 2016: Ballantine Gallery, Ballarat as part of FibreArts week long workshops
- 1 July– 29 July 2016: Gilgandra Cooee Heritage Centre, Gilgandra NSW
View the Australia Wide Four online gallery.
Advance Australia Un Fair by Julie Haddrick.
Living Colour is a travelling exhibition of 32 vibrant contemporary textile works, in 100cm x 40cm (LxW) banner format, exploring the title theme curated by Brenda Gael Smith and including works by the following Ozquilt Network members: Jenny Bacon, Sandra Champion, Sue Dennis, Robyn Eves, Dianne Firth, Suzanne Gummow, Kay D Haerland, Julie Harding, Linden Lancaster, Susan Mathews, Carolyn Sullivan and Phyllis Sullivan.
- Gosford Regional Gallery, Gosford: 18 April-27 May 2015; and
- Nautilus Art Centre, Port Lincoln, South Australia: 1-13 July 2015.