AUSTRALIA WIDE FOUR
The tour of AUSTRALIA WIDE FOUR premieres at Gallery M in Adelaide on 24 October 2014.
LIVING COLOUR! a travelling textile art exhibition
Living Colour is a travelling exhibition of 32 vibrant contemporary textile works, in 100cm x 40cm (LxW) banner format, exploring the title theme curated by Brenda Gael Smith and including works by the following Ozquilt Network members: Jenny Bacon, Sandra Champion, Sue Dennis, Robyn Eves, Dianne Firth, Suzanne Gummow, Kay D Haerland, Julie Harding, Linden Lancaster, Susan Mathews, Carolyn Sullivan and Phyllis Sullivan.
- South Australia Festival of Quilts: 13-16 November 2014
- Grenfell Art Gallery, Grenfell, NSW: 22 November-20 December 2014
- Quilt Symposium Manawatu, Palmerston North, New Zealand: 15-21 January 2015
- Northart Gallery, Auckland, New Zealand: Wednesday 28 January (opening 6pm) – 11 February 2015
- Gosford Regional Gallery, Gosford: 18 April-27 May 2015