Adelaide Escapade 2014
24-26 October 2014 Adelaide, South Australia
Adelaide Escapade, Ozquilt Network’s 2014 Mentoring and Networking event is a 3 day seminar, designed around opportunities for delegates to network with their peers in fun activities, while recognising the importance of artistic development and skills building. Shorter than the week-long Conference Gala in 2013, Adelaide Escapade packs everything into three days, freeing up time for extra personal activities if delegates wish to stay longer.
- Adelaide Escapade Program
- Ideas in Collage Workshop with Carolyn Sullivan
- Youth Makers Scholarship
- Conference Registration Form
Australia Quilts: Exceptional Quilts from the Great Southern Land
Australia Quilts is a special exhibit at the 20th anniversary of the Carrefour Européen du Patchwork/ European Patchwork Meeting from 18-21 September 2014. This invitational exhibition curated by Brenda Gael Smith to showcase the diversity of Australian quiltmaking includes works by the following Ozquilt Network members:
Ruth de Vos
Brenda Gael Smith
You can view Australia Quilts online.
LIVING COLOUR! a travelling textile art exhibition
Living Colour is a travelling exhibition of 32 vibrant contemporary textile works, in 100cm x 40cm (LxW) banner format, exploring the title theme curated by Brenda Gael Smith and including works by the following Ozquilt Network members: Jenny Bacon, Sandra Champion, Sue Dennis, Robyn Eves, Dianne Firth, Suzanne Gummow, Kay D Haerland, Julie Harding, Linden Lancaster, Susan Mathews, Carolyn Sullivan and Phyllis Sullivan.
- Bunker Cartoon Gallery, Coffs Harbour, NSW: 8 August (opening 6pm) – 13 September 2014
- Brisbane Craft & Quilt Fair: 8-12 October 2014
- South Australia Festival of Quilts: 13-16 November 2014
- Grenfell Art Gallery, Grenfell, NSW: 22 November-20 December 2014
- Quilt Symposium Manawatu, Palmerston North, New Zealand: 15-21 January 2015
- Northart Gallery, Auckland, New Zealand: Wednesday 28 January (opening 6pm) – 11 February 2015
- Gosford Regional Gallery, Gosford: 18 April-27 May 2015